Friday, October 23, 2020

Mute me




Mute me

Toot-toot me

Silence the contradiction in me


Today I follow my route

To coif my toff

Ignoring the barber's

Whooping cough

Outside

Molotovs burn over systemic racism and

I want to say  ----------- (mute)

Why did you press that button 

As if my words were rotten?

After my cut I stroll to the mailbox

Circling it with Tango steps and the nervy

Focus of a Matador with a stiff back

Sniffing for the blood of a Ballot ---------------(mute)

You mute! You mute! You mute!

We are not on Crested Butte

Running from the police in 

Hot pursuit

Wearing a double breasted Union suit

Mushing Alaskan Malamutes over

938 miles in 8 days and 3 hours and 22 minutes because

Of a quick undisclosed stop in a house of

Ill repute.

How dare your criticize my ideas when

I am the one to give the boot

And ----------------- (mute) 

Again! Left wing radical pedophiles --------- (mute)

Speechless

Now, calmly descending a golden parachute

My voice is muffled by the wind

Conspiracies will never be silenced  and 

The lights remain dim 

The Constitution says I may

Overstep, overreach, and butt in

Free speech baby

The mastermind of mankind

Superman baby

(mute)

I bet your tongue is burning with Corona fever 

Hotter than a beaver

You cut my sentences with a cleaver

That's the sign of an underachiever!

Go ahead, press the mute

You shall receive a squeeze of banana passion fruit

And invite flies to do business as usual

Toot-toot!

No comments: