Saturday, June 6, 2020

Domination is for you and me





I want my Baby Born to Dominate its Space

Dominate streets


Ogling the cops on the beat

Dominate his Mama

And never retreat


I want my Baby to be the Supreme Force

To ignore those who wish to endorse

And drive hard on the golf course


I want my baby to show Command and Control

To burn a big hole with coal

To wipe out the souls for those who

Think life is a stroll


I need my Baby to overpower the Old

And be uncontrolled

Unleashing power that shall make the

Aged cower and show them who lives in

The Tower of Power


My fearless Baby will subdue CEOs and CFOs

It will tear the hair out of a foe in the snow

And rip the hearts out of

Women in throngs


Baby will scoff at animals in need of nourishment

And  scoff at forest fires and firenados

And firefighters in need of chastisement


My sweet, perfect Baby will dictate and gratify

its supreme Id

It will spit at impotence

and clobber those chained

Smothering all those who refuse to be restrained.
















No comments: