Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Hah

This poem is inspired from when I sent a comic to my nephew showing a gang of gangsters who were thinking about going to the Supreme Court to see if perhaps their next heist was legal. I was expecting a resounding "Hah hah" but my nephew texted back with a single "Hah!"




Hah!

This was no blah blah

Hah! A first look at the Mona Lisa

Hah hah!

To the student who wore shorts breaking a sacred dress code.

This Hah! came after

Grandma 

Who cut herself with a chainsaw!

Born in Warsaw

She was better with an axe

She taught me how to eat flax

Ahah!

Jakup, her grandson was surprised

Babunia, he called her 

"How can you see with that hair in your eyes?"

Hah! 

"And cut a tree at the same time?" 

Hah!

Then Babunia wiped the blood off her arm, pulled the starter cord

That went

Rah-ta-ta-tah!!!

No comments: