Tuesday, March 29, 2016

FBI love song to Apple











 Based on the song, “You Don't Bring Me Flowers”
Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond
1978


[FBI:]
You don't 
bring me code
You don't sing me love songs
[Apple:]
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you run through that text at the end of the day...
[FBI:]
I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to decipher me
Now after cracking the whip late at night
[Apple:]
When it's good for you, babe
And you're finally in a plight 
[FBI:]
When you just roll over and turn out the light...
And you don't bring me code anymore
[Apple:]
It used to be so artificial
[FBI:]
It used to be...





[Apple:]
To talk about forever
[FBI:]
Mmm...
[Apple:]
But the judge says it don't count anymore
She just lay on the floor
Till we encrypt our customers away
[FBI:]
And baby I remember all the things you taught me
[Apple:]
I taught you how to double slash I taught you how to
[FBI:]
Laugh and cry!Well, I sure know now how to lie
[Apple:]
So you think I could show you the fucking door?
[FBI:]
So you think I ditch an say u goodbye?
You don't bring me code any more...
[Both:]
Well, you think I could learn  to say “encrypt me”...
[Neil:]
'Cause you don't say you need me;
[FBI:]
You don't crack me phones;
[Both:]


You don't bring me code anymore...


No comments: